RESERVATIONS & PRIVATE PARTIES
Yes, we accept reservations & allow the space to be used for private events!
We accept reservations for parties of 10 to 20 people. We don't, however, accept reservations on Friday and Saturday nights.
- For parties of 10 people: one booth in the back - or - the flowershop area in the front.
- For parties of 11 to 20 people: both booths in the back.
For parties of 8 to 10 people: 1 large table at back of garden.
- For parties of 11 to 20 people: 2 large tables at back of garden.
For parties of 8 to 10 people: 1 large table in The Lodge.
Timing is flexible. The only restriction is that parties cannot be booked in the flowershop when it is open for business.
There is no fee for a reservation. We do, however, expect that each of your guests will consume the equivalent of one drink per hour.
Depending on your needs & the scope of your event, we can set you up with an open bar or limited bar package.
Please note: no children, please!
To make a reservation, please e-mail email@example.com.
The space is available to be booked for private events everyday from 11 AM to 4 PM.
For evening rent-outs, we negotiate on a case-by-case basis. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BAR (in winter months when the garden is closed for the season)
- Capacity: 50 to 60 people
- 2.5 hour rental (11 AM to 1:30 PM): $1,000.00
- 5 hour rental (11 AM to 4 PM): $1,500.00
THE LODGE (winter only)
- Capacity: 20 to 40 people
- Available for private parties at any time.
- Sundays - Thursdays: $300 / hour | Fridays & Saturdays: $500 / hour. Includes security outside The Lodge to monitor who enters the space + 1 bartender.
- Food vendor arrangements handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Capacity: 60 - 80 people
- 2.5 Hour Rental (11 AM to 1:30 PM): $1,000.00
- 5 Hour Rental (11 AM to 4 PM): $1,500.00
BAR & GARDEN
- Capacity: 85 - 100 people
- 2.5 Hour Rental (11 AM to 1:30 PM): $1,250.00
- 5 Hour Rental (11 AM to 4 PM): $2,250.00
NOTE: To take over the flowershop, there is an additional fee:
- Tuesday to Friday: $350
- Saturday: $500
- Sunday: $350
To begin the conversation, e-mail us at email@example.com.
Our backyard is partially uncovered. Of course, we cannot guarantee clear skies on the day of your event. We can recommend a tent rental company and we relinquish the responsibility of reserving and making a final decision about a tent to you.
We welcome catering companies. We have a walk-in refrigerator and space for catering storage and set-up in our basement. Our sister business, The Farm on Adderley, located a few doors down from us on the same block, has a catering department.
Decorations are welcome as long as they do not damage the space and are removable. The renter is responsible for the set up and break down of such equipment.